Sense/Net is an enterprise grade open source application suite for building integrated Enterprise Content Management (ECM, ECMS) and Enterprise Portal (EPS) solutions running on the .NET platform. Go to Sense/Net homepage to check out the summary of main features. You can download the install to get a deeper understanding on what Sense/Net is capable of! In this wiki you can find reference and tutorial documentation of Sense/Net.
How to use this wiki
- Are you new to Sense/Net? Go through the Getting started pages available for end users, builders, developers and system operators!
- Looking for a tutorial on a specific topic? Check out How-tos and Business solutions, or search the wiki and see if you can find an example placed on a related reference page!
- Want to get into picture with portal concepts? Search the wiki for reference pages or look through category pages for end users, builders, developers, system operators!
- Look through Table of Contents to browse among all available wiki articles related to Sense/Net!
Still have not found what you are looking for?
- Check out our forum and drop your questions or remarks on the software to our support team!
The project is completed with the support of the European Union, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.